Local Agency is seeking accounting talent for Accounts Payable positions in Kenly. The agency is here is Wilson and would like resumes as soon as possible. Copy & Paste your resume below or Email LocalJobs@TheWilsonPost (Subject Line is AP Job #9852)
The accounts payable clerk compiles and maintains accounts payable records.
Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Prints and obtains signatures on all accounts payable checks.
- Distributes signed checks as required.
- Prepares garnishment checks per reports from payroll.
- Acts as liaison between corporate and branch accounts payable departments.
- Answers all vendor inquiries.
- Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and corporate accounts payable files.
- Assists corporate financial officers and branch personnel as necessary.
- Prepares cleared checks for storage.
- Assembles and processes overnight shipments to branches.
- Assists in monthly closings.
- Prepares analysis of accounts, as required.
- Performs filing and coping.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Results Driven.