Local Businesses are seeking Customer Service talent for Call Center Positions in Wilson, and Rocky Mount. The HR Departments would like resumes as soon as possible. Copy & Paste your resume below or Email LocalJobs@TheWilsonPost (Subject Line is AP Job #2292)
The customer service representative provides effective customer service by establishing a working relationship with internal and external customers through communication via mail or telephone or in person with customers or company employees.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Produces and negotiates customer quotations and proposals.
- Assists in maintaining and monitoring electronic data for established customers.
- Monitors production order schedules and expedites delivery per customer requests.
- Operates inventory control software, word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Assists with contracts for all repair orders.
- Generates correspondence to secure additional customer information to resolve customer disputes.
- Maintains detailed files for documentation.
- Creates proposals, letters, quotes and miscellaneous correspondence.
- Answers sales calls and provides information as needed.
- Serves as liaison with manufacturing, engineering and shipping personnel.
- Serves as a backup for completion of all invoicing and shipping documentation.
- Serves as a backup for the receipt and processing of customer purchase orders.
- Processes change orders.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Organizational Skills.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Technical Capacity.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 1 year of Customer Service related experience.