Local Agencies are seeking Machine Operator talent for Manufactures in Wilson County. The agencies are here is Wilson and would like resumes as soon as possible. Copy & Paste your resume below or Email LocalJobs@TheWilsonPost (Subject Line is AP Job #9259)
The machine operator position operates machine shop and mold press in assembly process under supervision and direction of production or BU manager.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performs typical machine shop and mold press operations to support the assembly floor.
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Performs prescribed preventative maintenance on machines as required per the P.M. charts.
- Must be able to perform but not limited to the following tasks: milling, turning, drilling, taping, de-burring, molding and all bench operations and inspect.
- Must be familiar with the basic machine functions in order to perform the tasks stated above.
- Must be willing to accept and receive frequent supervision and assistance with regard to machine set-up.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Time Management.
- Performance Management.
- Results Driven.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 1 year of factory-related experience.