Is this you?
- Create compelling content for the TWP’s network by developing a pipeline of video OR audio content for pre-roll ads, social media videos, short-form documentaries, podcast episodes, entertainment digital shows.
- Efficiently manage and communicate milestones throughout the project lifecycle and adapt to changes from beginning to the end of special projects.
- Ensure all video and/or audio assets are exceeding business and subscriber expectations.
- Update existing inventory of video and manage ongoing production of video speech clips
- Film, interview, and direct high-profile individuals and put them at ease with your creative direction that is delivered in a professional manner and client-service approach.
- Conceive and conceptualize video concepts.
- Travel occasionally to customer events
- 3-6 MONTHS professional experience in social media, video editing, social and digital content creation.
- Comfortable working under deadlines
- Awareness/interest in current/future digital trends.
- Strong time management skills, independent self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- understanding of digital content applications and specifications.
- Willingness to shoot and edit day-to-day photos, videos, and GIFs for digital platforms.
- Skilled at producing video content, including storyboarding, shooting and editing.
- Understanding of photo and video lighting.
- Skilled shooting, editing and working with Adobe CC (Lightroom, Photoshop, Illustrator – Premiere, Audition and After Effects a bonus).
- Understanding Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Creative Suite, Publisher, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
If you have a resume Copy & Paste is below. Provide any links to your work.