Day One: Ace’s Ale House Veteran’s Day Benefit For The Wounded Warriors
November 10 @ 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Day One: Today is dedicated to our veterans and below are just a few of the things happening…..
– $1.00 from every pint sold today will go to the organization, The Wounded Warrior Project. They help provide the much needed support to those injured in combat.
– Dear Vets, come in between 11am and 1pm for lunch and eat for free, no questions asked. (Excludes alcohol)
– There will be classic war movies and documentaries playing on the big screens throughout the day.
– A small pamphlet will be passed out with the addresses of our local VAs and we ask that you take it home, explain to your kids the importance of saying Thank You to our Vets. Then they can write them and truly warm their hearts. Trust me, this means something to them.
– At 6:55pm (Just before our music begins) there will be a special brief ceremony to honor those vets here. DON’T MISS IT. IF YOU KNOW A VET….HAVE THEM HERE even if they cannot stay. It will be worth it.
– At 7pm, Christina Ivey Marks will go on and she is truly one of the most beloved and entertaining artists anywhere. Voice of an angel!!!
– At 8:30ish, we will have a raffle that nobody is gonna want to miss!!!
And……..MORE TO COME!!!